Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Prelude

It is finally time....

Time to start blogging my random thoughts!

After thinking about blogging for centuries a couple of months and always getting hung up on the name of my blog, I said screw it and started with a generic super boring name! CPB GAMER! It does seem a little cooler in caps and what the Blogger template is calling "Largest" font, but still very generic. I reserve the right to change it if I get popular.

You may be thinking "What is this amazing blog going to be about?!?!" Well first off I love your question and per the name, I enjoy video games so I am going to review games and lay out my video game thoughts. As an adult with a child, my video game prime is in the past (for now, soon my child will grow and be ready to game with me!), so I am going to review games as I finish them (don't expect these a ton), but at first I am going to review and talk about my favorite games from the past. Also, I love sports and movies so I am going to post about that too. So won't it be fun in two years when we come back and look at this first post and be like "My blog is nothing like this, what was I thinking?"

Some ground rules:

  • Gonna Hate, Hater Are: Two things for this 1. I love Star Wars and 2. No hatin' with this blog. I welcome opinion on subjects I bring up, but leave the hatin' on me, the blog, or others at the door. Ain't got time for that.
  • Me Fail English that's Unpossible: I am not an English major and am horrible at spelling. You expectin' beautiful grammar it is not going to happen. I am decent at grammar, but I am going to make mistakes and probably already have. 
  • Let's have fun: I am going to try and keep my posts pretty short. I don't want to take up your life, you got games to play, movies to see, and sports to get heart broken about.
Let's do this....

No comments:

Post a Comment